Periodontal disease, small cavities, receding gums, tooth pain?
All you need, is just one solution – Clove oil. It has natural analgesic, antiseptic and antibacterial properties that promotes better mouth health and relieves the tooth ache and helps you to grow your gums back.
How to use it?
After brushing your teeth, floss them. Take warm water in a cup or glass and add 4-5 drops of clove oil to it and take 3 to 4 sips of it and swish it around in your mouth for 10-20 times each. And there you go!! You have healthy and strong teeth and gums.
- -Try doing clove oil swishing around 3-4 times a day, if you got severe problems.
- -You will see a huge difference with clove oil only, even if you don’t floss, but flossing is very important for your teeth and helps you to get rid -of food partials accumulating in your teeth.
- -If you got mild problem, doing twice will show great results.
- -If you don’t have much time, at least just brush your teeth and use clove oil once a day, preferably night time.
- -Always buy good quality oil and don’t buy it in plastic bottle. Only buy in a dark colored glass bottle.
- -Use warm water only as it helps with swelling.
- -You can even use or mix tea tree oil to it.
- -put 1-2 drops on your toothpaste for lazy days.
- -Pour 2-3 drops of clove oil on a cotton ball and put it on painful tooth for 15 minutes to reduce pain.
- -Try using it minimum once a day, preferably night time.
P.S. SIGN UP BELOW FOR A FREE HEALTHY GROCERY SHOPPING GUIDE TO HELP YOU TO LEARN SHOP HEALTHY .